How to play Roblox Studio on a Chromebook – You’ve already seen a variety of virtual worlds, if you’re a gamer, which are so well designed that you almost wish they existed in real life. And you might have wondered what you would do if you were able to build your own worlds and games.
This is what Roblox Studio enables you to do. This is where your imagination can be put into work. These strong construction tools allow you to express your creative side and even test the game before sharing it with the world.
On multiple devices, you can use the Roblox studio. What about Chromebooks, though?
Can I Play Roblox on a Chromebook?
Oh yes, you should. Roblox is still not available on all platforms and computers, but you can download it and enjoy the game if you have an Android device or use Windows, macOS, iOS, or Xbox.
How to Install Roblox with Google Play
Download this virtual world like Lego in a few simple steps if your Chromebook has access to the Google Play Store:
- Launch the Google Play application.
- Enter Roblox in the search field.
- Select Roblox from the search results and tap it to start downloading.
- When the download is complete, tap Open to launch the game.
When you open the app, you need to register and create a new account to continue.
- Enter the required information and tap Register to create a new profile. If you already have an account, just enter your username and password to log in and continue playing the game.
- If you are under 13 years old, you can still create an account, but you will have different security settings from an “adult” account. They will be very strict – your posts will go through filters and you can only exchange messages with people from your friends list.
- Once your account has been created, you will find yourself on the homepage and see a list of Obbi (user created experiences) that you can choose from. When you find it for yourself, just tap the Play button to join the server and start playing.
- When you are ready to exit the game and try something new, tap the icon in the top left corner of the screen and select Leave Game.
- When you exit the game, you will be directed to the homepage again, where you can select another world to play.
How to Install Roblox Studio via Browser
If you can’t access the Google Play app for some reason, don’t worry, we have a fix for you. Do the following in order to successfully install Roblox Studio on your Chromebook:
- Launch Chrome and go to the official Roblox website.
- Log into your account – use your member ID to do this.
- Select your Game option and select Edit.
- The Roblox studio installation will begin immediately – you will be notified about it via a pop-up window.
- After the installation is complete, the game will start automatically.
- You need to tap Confirm to complete the process and start playing Roblox.
How to Install Roblox Player on PC
Another edition of the same game is Roblox Player and you can install it on your Chromebook as well. Here’s how to download Roblox Player.
- Launch your browser and visit the official Roblox web page.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to open the login window and create an account.
- When done, log out, then log back into your account. You will use your member ID and chosen password to do this.
- Once you are logged in, open the game you wish to play and tap on the Play button.
- You will be notified that the game is being downloaded by means of a message in a pop-up window.
- When the installation is complete, the game will be launched automatically and you can start playing after tapping one more I Confirm to complete the process.
Don’t miss out: Guest World Codes
Download, install, play, more exactly. That was how to install and download Roblox studio on your Chromebook. You can forget about the real world in a couple of minutes and have fun online.
Fortunately, this fun and creative game is provided by Chromebooks, which not only increases time, but helps you to express your creativity. Are you playing Roblox? In the comments section below, share your experience of playing this game.